300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Kunwar Yoga is one of the well-known yoga teacher training schools in Goa India. With us, you will get the necessary training to become a licensed yoga teacher in the world.
Today, the number of people who wants to learn yoga has increased tremendously and with these numbers increasing each year, the need to have more yoga teachers has also increased. With the business and lifestyle booming, it is not difficult to find centers that will help you to become a yoga teacher.
But the challenge comes in when finding the best school for you. Kunwar yoga offers 300-hour yoga teacher training course in Goa and it is no doubt one of the best.
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Goa
The 300-hr yoga teacher training provided by the Kunwar Institute is registered in Yoga School under the supervision of Yoga Alliance USA. We have dedicated young yoga instructors with lots of theoretical and practical knowledge to share with their students.
Our instructors are equipped with learnings of Yoga Asanas and Poses and they are all based in Garhwal-Uttarakhand. We guarantee you that if you enroll in our institute, you will get the best training to become a yoga teacher.
Other than our 300 hour yoga ttc in Goa, we also offer the 100-hour and 200-hour yoga teacher training. For the beginners, we suggest taking the 100-hour program but if you are advanced, you can take either 200-hour or 300-hour classes.
Our curriculum is based on Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Ashtanga Yoga. We also teach our students the basics of traditional Hatha Yoga Primary Series together with the classification of Vinaya Yoga Flow, and we also have Residential Yoga Facility.
- 100-hour Yoga teacher training in Goa – International Certificate Courses
- 200-hour Yoga teacher training in Goa – International Certificate Courses
- 300-hour Yoga teacher training in Goa – International Certificate Courses
- 7 Days of Yoga Retreat
- 10 Days of Beginner’s Course
- 14 Days of Yoga Retreat
We are registered and certified by the Yoga Alliance USA as RYS 200 eligible to give international certificates to everyone interested to make yoga as their career all over the world.
Things you need to Know for the 300-hour Program
- Name of the Program – 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Goa India
- Size of the Class – 24 students
- Length of the Program – 35 days
- Eligibility – Registered Yoga School to provide training courses under Yoga Alliance USA
- Certification – RYT 300 from Yoga Alliance the USA
- Payment for the Program is inclusive of food and accommodation
- Non-refundable for the booking amount paid by the students
- Students will be given the chance to transfer from their original batch to another within a period of 12months.
- Payment balance must be paid at the arrival
The curriculum from this program includes:
- Advanced meditation
- All yoga postures
- Theory of Yoga
If you wish to further your career in yoga and become a professional licensed yoga teacher, then you have come to the right place. Here at Kunwar Yoga, we only give the best to our future yoga teachers.
Rules and Regulations for the Classes
- Eating and drinking (except for water) are strictly prohibited in the yoga corridors.
- All homework must be finished and submitted before the deadline.
- All students are obligated to go to all classes unless the student is sick.
- No books, extra garments, gems, book packs, and satchels are not allowed during the asana training.
- No cellular phones, workstations, tablets, and laptops during important talks.
- Kunwar Yoga School has all the rights and authority to excludes any students at any given time of the program if they show any inappropriate behavior.
- All books are expected to be returned to Kunwar by all students at the end of the course training.
- No smoking, drinking liquor, and non-vegetarian food inside the Kuwar premises.
- Complete silence must be observed from 9 PM until 6 AM.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Meditation, Pranayam, Asanas
- Philosophy and Anatomy
- 2 Day Tour
- 35 Day Course
- Yoga Theory
- Advanced Classes
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Iyengar Yoga
- Food and Accommodation Provided
- Certificate of Completion
This physically and emotionally demanding course and all students are required to be prepared before they enroll in this program.
Why practice Yoga?
A lot of people may still wonder what the importance of Yoga is and why a lot of people are changing their lifestyle into this.
For everyone confused, Yoga is not a religion. It is a way of living that is focused on having a healthy mind and a healthy body. It is also the realization of one’s spirituality and being aware of one’s existence.
Man is a mental, physical, and spiritual being; yoga aims to promote the balance of these three. Yoga is different from all other kinds of physical exercises as physical exercises only focus on the physical and mental well-being of man while yoga understands that spiritual life must also be developed.
All the exercises and the practice of the posture taught in yoga recharge the body with universal energy and eases:
- Promotes self-healing
- Attainment of the perfect balance of life and peace
- Enriches personal power
- Activates parasympathetic nervous system that helps reduce stress and tension in the physical body
- Enhances focus, concentration, and attention especially good for children
- It eliminates mental blocks from the brain and toxic from the body.
- Helps with awareness
- Helps to have better relationships
Once yoga is practiced, there will be a big difference in the yogi’s life. The yogi will feel energized and revitalized. Yoga gives people who practice it the power to control their bodies and mind.
Yoga brings together the mental and physical disciplines and teachings to have a peaceful mind and body, it also helps with the stress and anxiety and keeps you calm. It is also great in enhancing muscle strength, flexibility and body tone. To people who do not understand yoga, it may seem like it is just stretching and cool for the kids but the truth is, it can give tremendous health benefits to the body and changes the way you see and feel yourself and your environment.